trešdiena, 2013. gada 3. aprīlis

#atozchallenge: C

C: Circus
We have our own circus. It is located in Riga. Riga Circus is not best of the best in world, but i have heard , it is quite good actually.
Shame on me - i m living in Riga almost 5 years and haven't been there yet (shy face).

4 komentāri:

  1. am not sure if we have a circus here, but we do have big entertainment areas with all those rides and stuffs. :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. I've only been to the circus once in my life..I was 7 and I barely remember it! They do look like fun, though! You should go!

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. The circus is such a fun time. I've been to a regular one and a Cirque du Soleil performance, which is a circus without animals.

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. I'll wait till my baby grows up a litle and definetly go! I promise :)

    AtbildētDzēst