piektdiena, 2013. gada 5. aprīlis

#atozchallenge: E

E: Eliēr
As a woman, i care about my look. This is going to be about Eliēr...
and this is going to be more like an add. But only because i'm so fascinated about this company and products. Mostly about products. My earlier post about Eliēr you can find here. More about company and products - here.

My favorite (all pictures are from their website):
Toothpaste. One of the best products! My teeths are whitter, healthy and no need to visit dental hygienist every year.
Serum Active Lift. My face skin is moisturized and radiant. This is particularly important after the winter
Mud musk. This is something wonderfull! Not only for face, you can use it on whole your body. It's very good for hair either.
Anti-celulite gel. This is one product for everything! Of course - bad for celulite - helps to "kill" it, very good at healing bumps and muscle pain.

And there are much more great products! You need to register to buy. You can do that here. Do you have any questions? - let me know by sending an email to vita.elier@gmail.com or write in comments. 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru